Showing 25–30 of 30 results
HT VERXION UV-5RE DUALBAND Features:
- Output : 4W/1W
- Frequency Range: 136.00-174.00 MHz; 400.00-480.00MHz
- Frequency Step Setting
- High &Low Power Switchover
- Battery Saving
- VOX Function
- Wide/Narrow Band Selection
- Auto-Back Light
- Dual Band Standby
- Time-out Timer (TOT)
- 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS Codes
- Voice Prompt
- ANI Code
- PC or Manual Program
- DTMF Code
- ATUO Keypad Lock
- Busy Channel Lock Function
- Dual Band, Dual Display and Dual Standby
- Emergency Alarm
- Priory Scanning Function
- Relay Forwarding Confirmed (1750 HZ)
- Low Battery Warning
- U/V Cross Band Dual Watch
- Dimension: 110x58x32mm
- Packing Details: 40 Units/CTN, Carton Size: 47.5x42x50 cm N.W: 21.5 KGS, G.W: 22.5KGS
HT WEIERWEI VEV-3288s
- Frequency Range : (Terpisah, Single band) - UHF/H : 400 - 470MHZ; 4 Watt - UHF/L : 350-390 MHz; 4 Watt - VHF : 134 - 176 Mhz , 5 Watt
- Channel Capacity : 128 Ch
- Baterry Life : 6-8 Hours
- Operation Temperature Range : -20C ~ +50C
- Dimension : 100 x 55 x 32 mm (without antenna)
- Weight : 220 g; Box : 725 Gram
- Accesories : Radio, Antenna, Battery, Rapid Charger, Belt Clip, User
- 25KHz/12,5 KHz Channel Spacing compatible
- Automatic Numbering Identification (ANI) code
- Buit-in Voice Operate Transmit (VOX) function
- All channel scan and priority channel scan, scramble
- Three color LCD backlight adjustable
- Emergency alarm
- Programmable by PC with software
- 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS Normal/inverted selectable,
- Time -out timer (TOT)
- Busy channel lockout
RIG KENWOOD TM-281A
- HIGH POWER OUTPUT (65 W) Even with its compact size, the TM-281A delivers up to 65 watts – the sort of RF power you want in the wilderness – with a choice of High/Low output. A hand microphone is also supplied as standard.
- ALPHANUMERIC LCD AND ILLUMINATED KEYPAD
The vivid amber LCD display comes with a 32-step brightness control to suit any ambient light conditions. It displays up to 6 large alphanumeric characters. The front panel keypads are also illuminated for ease of use.
IMPRESSIVE FRONT SPEAKERThe large oval speaker (58 x 35 mm) mounted in the front ensures every message is heard loud and clear.
MEMORY NAME FUNCTIONUp to 100 memory channels can be identified with a maximum of 6 alphanumeric characters each. (200 channels are available if the memory name function is not used.)
200 MEMORY CHANNELS PLUS 1 CALL-CHANNEL Each of the memory channels can be used to store transmit and receive frequencies independently. Additionally, memory data can be edited and stored on a computer*.*Requires USB Programming Cable KPG-46U, and Memory Control Software MCP-1A (Ver.3.0 or later); consult your local dealer for details on purchasing these options.
MULTIPLE SCAN FUNCTIONS Included as standard are VFO scan, memory scan, call scan, Tone/CTCSS scan and DCS scan – with TO (Time-operated), CO (carrier-operated) and seek scan resume modes. Also priority scan is available to check the Priority channel every 3 seconds.
CTCSS & DCS ENCODER/DECODER The built-in CTCSS and DCS encoder/decoder covers 42 CTCSS sub-tone frequencies and 104 DCS sub-tone frequencies.
- Power-on Message
- Wide/Narrow Deviation Selection (per channel)
- 1750 Hz Tone Burst
- Automatic Simplex Checker
- Reverse Function
- Auto Repeater Offset
- Beep On/Off
- Auto Power Off
- Time-Out Timer
- Channel Display Mode
- Busy Channel Lockout
- Memory Channel Lockout
- Direct Frequency Entry
- Key Lock
JUAL RIG RADIO ICOM IC-2300H FEATURES :
- Stable 65W of output power* The IC-2300H can generate 65W of output power. The rugged aluminum diecast provides effective heat dissipation and keeps RF output even during high duty cycle continuous transmission.
- A total of 207 memory channels The IC-2300H has a total of 207 memory channels, including 200 regular channels, 6 scan edges and 1 call channel. The channel name is programmable with 6 characters for easy recognition.
- Built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder The CTCSS and DTCS tones are built-in for quiet stand-by and repeater access. The tone scan function detects the subaudible tone that is used for repeater access. The pocket beep function gives you an audible and visual indicator of an incoming call. The DTCS encoder function (DTCS transmit only) is also available.
- Simple operation The IC-2300H retains the basic panel layout and its user interface from the IC-2200H. A 70.6×20 mm LCD display offers a good viewing angle suitable for mobile operation. The bottom of the display indicates the available functions of the front panel buttons directly below the display.
- Multiple scan functions The IC-2300H supports various scan types for maximum reception and ease of use. The DMS (Dynamic Memory Scan) system allows you to scan selected banks from 10 memory banks by simply adding and deleting bank links .
- Tested to the MIL-STD 810 G specifi cations The IC-2300H is built tough to protect from a rough road. It has been tested to and has passed the latest MIL-STD 810 G specifications including shock, vibration and temperature tests.
- And more…
- • Power supply voltage display
- • Wide/narrow channel setting
- • 4.5W (typical) loud audio
- • Reduced depth dimensions
- • DTMF autodial
- • Time-out timer
- • Repeater lockout
- • Automatic power off
- • S-meter squelch
- • Selectable LCD backlight color (amber, yellow and green)
- • Weather channel receive and alert function (USA version only)
- • Automatic repeater function (USA version only)
- • Selectable squelch delay from short and long
- • Squelch attenuator reduces suppression from strong signals
- • PC to transceiver and transceiver to transceiver cloning capability (optional cloning software, CS-2300H and/or cloning cable required)