RADIO RIG MINI QYT KT-7900D 4-BAND
QUAD BAND, QUAD STANDBY, EXTERNAL SPEAKER/PTT
5Tone, 2 Tone, ANI, DTMF
VHF : 136-174 MHz; 220-260MHz
UHF : 350-390MHz; 400-480 MHz
Power : 20 Watt
Channel : 200 Channels
Voltage : 13.8 VDC
Weight : 448 Gram
Dimension : 103x47x126 mm
1 Unit Rig
1 Unit External Speaker / PTT
1 Unit Pangkon Besi
1 Unit Kabel DC
1 Set Baut
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Stable 65W of output power* The IC-2300H can generate 65W of output power. The rugged aluminum diecast provides effective heat dissipation and keeps RF output even during high duty cycle continuous transmission.
- A total of 207 memory channels The IC-2300H has a total of 207 memory channels, including 200 regular channels, 6 scan edges and 1 call channel. The channel name is programmable with 6 characters for easy recognition.
- Built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder The CTCSS and DTCS tones are built-in for quiet stand-by and repeater access. The tone scan function detects the subaudible tone that is used for repeater access. The pocket beep function gives you an audible and visual indicator of an incoming call. The DTCS encoder function (DTCS transmit only) is also available.
- Simple operation The IC-2300H retains the basic panel layout and its user interface from the IC-2200H. A 70.6×20 mm LCD display offers a good viewing angle suitable for mobile operation. The bottom of the display indicates the available functions of the front panel buttons directly below the display.
- Multiple scan functions The IC-2300H supports various scan types for maximum reception and ease of use. The DMS (Dynamic Memory Scan) system allows you to scan selected banks from 10 memory banks by simply adding and deleting bank links .
- Tested to the MIL-STD 810 G specifi cations The IC-2300H is built tough to protect from a rough road. It has been tested to and has passed the latest MIL-STD 810 G specifications including shock, vibration and temperature tests.
- And more…
- • Power supply voltage display
- • Wide/narrow channel setting
- • 4.5W (typical) loud audio
- • Reduced depth dimensions
- • DTMF autodial
- • Time-out timer
- • Repeater lockout
- • Automatic power off
- • S-meter squelch
- • Selectable LCD backlight color (amber, yellow and green)
- • Weather channel receive and alert function (USA version only)
- • Automatic repeater function (USA version only)
- • Selectable squelch delay from short and long
- • Squelch attenuator reduces suppression from strong signals
- • PC to transceiver and transceiver to transceiver cloning capability (optional cloning software, CS-2300H and/or cloning cable required)
RIG KENWOOD TM-281A
- HIGH POWER OUTPUT (65 W) Even with its compact size, the TM-281A delivers up to 65 watts – the sort of RF power you want in the wilderness – with a choice of High/Low output. A hand microphone is also supplied as standard.
- ALPHANUMERIC LCD AND ILLUMINATED KEYPAD
The vivid amber LCD display comes with a 32-step brightness control to suit any ambient light conditions. It displays up to 6 large alphanumeric characters. The front panel keypads are also illuminated for ease of use.
IMPRESSIVE FRONT SPEAKERThe large oval speaker (58 x 35 mm) mounted in the front ensures every message is heard loud and clear.
MEMORY NAME FUNCTIONUp to 100 memory channels can be identified with a maximum of 6 alphanumeric characters each. (200 channels are available if the memory name function is not used.)
200 MEMORY CHANNELS PLUS 1 CALL-CHANNEL Each of the memory channels can be used to store transmit and receive frequencies independently. Additionally, memory data can be edited and stored on a computer*.*Requires USB Programming Cable KPG-46U, and Memory Control Software MCP-1A (Ver.3.0 or later); consult your local dealer for details on purchasing these options.
MULTIPLE SCAN FUNCTIONS Included as standard are VFO scan, memory scan, call scan, Tone/CTCSS scan and DCS scan – with TO (Time-operated), CO (carrier-operated) and seek scan resume modes. Also priority scan is available to check the Priority channel every 3 seconds.
CTCSS & DCS ENCODER/DECODER The built-in CTCSS and DCS encoder/decoder covers 42 CTCSS sub-tone frequencies and 104 DCS sub-tone frequencies.
- Power-on Message
- Wide/Narrow Deviation Selection (per channel)
- 1750 Hz Tone Burst
- Automatic Simplex Checker
- Reverse Function
- Auto Repeater Offset
- Beep On/Off
- Auto Power Off
- Time-Out Timer
- Channel Display Mode
- Busy Channel Lockout
- Memory Channel Lockout
- Direct Frequency Entry
- Key Lock